Monday, 9 September 2013

P.M.

Hi everyone! Caramel here. hi Rose, my fav song is 'From St. Kilda to Kings Cross' by Paul Kelly
Now with the general election just of been, I was wondering if you knew anyone you think would be a good P.M.? for example, I think Rose would be a great prime-minister! Have a think about that. and Rose, you need to answer this question B.T.W. (By The Way).

On Sunday, as Rose has already posted, Rose, some friends and I went ICE SKATING!!! I was the worst in the group by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! All the others were skating laps around me! After that, we went back to Roses house and had a feast! Roses sister made four plates of fairy bread but we only just ate three! (sorry 'bout all the ! marks). I'm sure we all had a great time, I know I did!

posted by Caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment