Thursday, 12 September 2013

CHOCOLATE TOTES ROX

Chocolate rocks (see title). For these reasons...(and cause it tasted nicer anyway)
1. Ice-cream needs to stay cool. And for that you need a fridge (or freezer). And that means you are using lots of electricity. But choco (short for chocolate) doesn't need to stay cold, you can just put it in the cupboard (or where ever you like to keep choco).
2. Caramel said I would say this and I am (but I so thought of it first). On absolutely  freezing days (and I mean freezing) ice-cream is just way too cold. Although some hot choco might be nice. With choco you can make loads of things like hot chocolate, chocolate sauce, smores and much, much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Plus if you eat ice-cream that may have not been stored properly it can make you sick (like really sick) (like hurling sick) (eugh).
from rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. vote for me
P.P.S. You guys rock (and I am sooooooooooooo not sucking up in order to get extra votes come on that's just cheap)
P.P.P.S. :):):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment